Premade Rotation - 1.3

 Hey yall, I'm back with another installment of Premade Rotation - Smith Edition!


"Hello, Im Doctor PT. What brings you in today and where are your parents?"
Polly is a doctor and is really good at it. 

Polly gets home and his wife lets him know he wants a baby. 
"Has anyone told you your hot?"
*Giggle*
Something I find cute in the sims 4 that I didn't know was a thing.. If you sim gets high enough in the doctor career he can 'Check Hotness" and it is a flirty interaction like checking temp but flirty lol.

Any who, all that woohoo killed PT. He was alive for like 2 days!

I had Jenny plead and she lost. What a life. 

The kids look defeated, probably because their dad bit the dust (Wink Wink) last night. 

I guess Jenny better learn to cook asap.

Ophelia comes to pay her respects and Johnny decides to come home with her. They hang out with her crazy aunt. 

One

Thing

Lead 

to Another and now the two are engaged. 

A few days later (I guess in sim time its weeks) Ophelia lets Johnny know she is expecting.

What a Cowinkiedink as Jenny is pregnant and showing as well. 

Off to the gym Johnny goes to blow off some steam because he is still depressed about his dad and we spot this cutie.. Everything is about the genetics. 

Ophelia is starting to show. I think it's about time Johnny tells his mom whats going on.

"You are so good to me my sweet boy. One day you will make a great father."
*Chuckle* "Speaking of being a father... Ophelia is pregnant and we are engaged and when she has the baby I'm moving out."
"WHAT"

Sheesh, Jenny didn't have much time to be that mad as she went into labor that evening. Some would say it is Johnnys fault. 

Welcome to the world Huy Smith.

Jenny leaves the room for 5 damn minutes and here comes her dead husband to freak out about his newest addition. 

He then heads down stairs to eat a yummy burger. 

Jenny ends up running into her dead husband (RIP) and it freaks her out. 

The only purpose of this picture is to show everyone how amazing Johnny looks. 

Anyway, Johnny gets in some good practice with his younger brother. 

But that too doesn't last long as he gets a call from Ophelia that she is in labor. He races over to meet his new baby.

Welcome to the world Madelynn. They have a beautiful baby girl.

Back to the Smiths, Jenny moves into a smaller house that one isn't haunted and two she can afford on her very small salary. Her husband was bringing in 2k+ every day and she only brings in 280.. That income difference is a killer. 

Jenny gained some weight having a baby later in life (She is only an adult and has many many days to go before she ages up) where was I going with this... Oh yes, she starts working out a bit to lose it. 

Johnny stops by often to visit his mom and his sister. He knows the change must be hard on his little sister. These two *would be best friends if it wasn't for only having one best friend *Grumble*

"I wish you would've stayed here with me Johnny. I could really use you."
"I'm pretty much always available mom. I mean yeah I have a new born but I can still help."
"No, you have a family now.. Granted your only 15 so you started a tad bit early but you need to focus on that and STAY IN SChOOL"

He really comes to his mom house for a quiet place to do his homework at 4 in the morning. 

Next day, Jenny votes on the neighborhood and I realize she has 110 points. SHeessshhh. She might be coming for Queen Olive's thrown. 


Huy ages into a Fussy toddler but he sure is cute and looks a lot like his dad. 

With the move, Jenny now lives very close to her brothers, like next door and they drop by to check on her. Pascal isn't all that excited as he has a negative relationship with his sister.. I wonder how that happen. 
"Do we need to be here? I'm sure the gold digger is fine"
"Wooow sharp words my guy."

Lazlo ends up having to go to class so just Vidcund sticks around and Jenny really appreciates that. She is the closest to him. 

She also gets a present for being such a good neighbor which is really cute. Don't know why this woman is giving her a gift as they are not friends nor neighbors. 

We end on a positive note with everyone hanging out in Jills room and it is just a very cute picture. This family started with the OG and ended with a new addition and one dead. 

Next up my least favorite family - Beakers.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2