Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.40

 Welcome back!


I'm not sure what is up with the game but it brings home papergirls and the teens when they return from work.. It's crazy.

Who started a fire??

Over to the Foster Care.. Mi'chelle is elbow deep in toddlers lol.

Alvin packs his bags and moves to townie town. Bye Alvin!

With the new space we adopt another child. I have a master plan.. When they turn into a teenager they have the option (I roll) to see if they will become a townie, go to college and become a part of the neighborhood, or if they will turn into adults and become townies. 
This of course will depend on if they get adopted first or not. 

So cute! I love alien babies.

I think Lillie is either gay or bi?? 

These kiddos are getting so big!


Back over to the Lopez family, Sabrina is throwing wanting a pet wants so she plays with strays. 

Meanwhile her daughter is hanging out with all the ladies!

Sabrina gets a promotion though!

Wade Mccann gets a new job and I hope I can complete it before he goes to college. 

I love that Arnold and Wade have matching sweaters. 

Tina Traveller after her makeover.. Very cute.

Everett thinks so as well.

Another pregnancy from the Mccanns. They are honestly keeping the Foster Care system alive!


The boys do their favorite activities to wrap up there month.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2