Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.52

 Welcome back! Lets see if we can find out who that random person was

Uh.. Maybe Everett? I never took a picture of his face because apparently I thought I  would remember who this was.. I had over 700 pictures!

Arnold is now a top secret researcher. He better be after all those alien babies!

Eli is the cutest damn baby! 

A: This house is gorgeous baby
S: I knew you would like it and we've worked so hard we deserve it.
A: This is true my love.

The fallen have come a long way and they throw a housing warming party. Hayden stopped by. 


The family adopted a toddler and was fostering a child. They had this big ol house and it didn't feel right for it to be empty plus being a parent had fulfilled them in a way they hadn't expected. 

While the party raged on the girls played upstairs. 

Katelyn 
Bio Parents: Arnold and Aliss

The family also found out that trip around the moon landed Sean pregnant. 

The soon to be teen Emmy was such a help around the house

The family decided to adopt her. 

Everett has moved into his own house now with his dog Jake.

He gets a job as a fish chummer. 

Nadia is busy busy but not busy enough

She joins the criminal career. 


"Nobody will hurt my hooman"

I love Roman so much

Who is this? Shes cute.

I am so not ready for Roman to die so I'm thinking death ages since I do realistic ages but Idk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2