LFG - Leader Long - Spring

 Long Family - Leader

My name is Dallas Long. I have a dream - to take over the world with my vision. 


I moved to a small place, the true land, to start my life. I didn't have much money to my name but soon I would be filthy rich. 

First thing, I needed to get my charisma up if I was going to convince anyone to join me. 

After some time I was finally able to build a church. This would be the hub of my grand plan. 


The first thing you need in a cult is a leader, the second - people. I meet this young lady but the watcher spoke to me and told me not this one. It was disheartening but I knew soon I would find my divine people. 

Thankfully the Watcher had better plans and I met Emilio. He was the first of my Divine people.

I invited Emilio over shortly after to talk about my group with him some more. He was very interested and I was interested in having him join.

"Thanks for coming. Now what did you want to know?"
Emilio and I spoke in length. The only thing I didn't have an answer for was a name for my group. Though I was leaning towards the LDC - Long Dallas Cult or maybe the LFG - Long Family Group

Anyway, I convinced Emilio and his son to move in. 

There was a small hotel at the edge of town and a calling came to me. Emilio was to work at this hotel. If he could get hire enough in the career, we could buy it

Ralph was a nice kid and I wondered how he would come out. So far I was loving being a leader!

One day Emilio comes home from his daily exercise and vented to me that he hated it. I made sure he understood how important it was he remain on the right path for the Watcher. 

This was something I was sure to drill into young Ralph as well. I couldn't have him rebelling. For goodness sake I only had 2 members. 

Thankfully his dad was a huge help as he was a true believer. I was able to speak to the Watcher and only wanted what was best for the world. 

Even though Emilio hated to exercise he still continued to do so for his calling. Right now he was only a baggage porter but he knew soon enough he would make his way up.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2