Pleasantview 1.0

 

Don choose me! Me! After Cassandra broke off their engagement because she found out about the other women he said he would never do that to another woman. It was a series of speed dating and I was chosen. 

It felt nice to not have to clean other peoples messes anymore. I change into my street clothes and head out for a bit. 

While I was out I spotted my ex and his beautiful wife. I am so glad I broke it off with Daniel. How awkward would it be if anyone found out I use to be his mistress. 

Early the next morning the new maid came over to clean our home. I knew how hard that life was and gave her a 10 dollar tip. I hoped one day I would be able to give her more. 
***

"Hey baby, why the sudden drop in?"
"I just wanted to make sure you were where you said you were."
Dina rolls her eyes but puts on a smile. Older rich men were so annoying sometimes but she had plans. She had to ensure a future for her sister and herself. 

"Did Mort leave?"
"Yeah he did. What are you looking for?"
"A job dear sister. We have 100 bucks to our name and we need the cash."
"We are already done to 100 dollars? Fuck!"

Nina tunes her out and sees the Cleaning Service is looking for a new maid. She calls them and applies for the job. They hire her on the spot. 

The next day Mortimer comes back over and Dina lays it on thick. She needed to get married yesterday.

The worse and also the best thing happens to the Caliente sisters. A burglar comes and robs them but they get 1k back from the insurance company. That was more then they had before. 

Mortimer finally sets a date for the wedding but with it being months away Dina gets a job to help her sister. 

"200 dollars! FUckkkk"

The girls spend their night learning skills for their jobs. No dinner tonight as they just coughed up 200 bucks in bills. 
***

"Dad! Don't forget to pay the bills and Lilth is coming home with me after school for her portrait. Her mother is paying big money for it."
"I won't forget the bills or your girl friend. Off you go to school before you are late." 

Dirk gets home from school and there was a job fair today. The military really interested him and he applied. Thankfully he gets the job. Him and Lilth would be good to go for the rest of their lives. 

"Hi baby!"
"Hi cupcake."
"I start work tomorrow!"
"Oooh I am so proud of you. I think this is a great choice for you!"
"Thank you cupcake."

"So just stand here?"
"Yup, I just need to do a rough draft and then I should be good to go."
"Oh wow.. Okay I am excited to see the final product."


While playing chess Cassandra thinks about the day she left Don. It was the happiest day of her life, the only thing that she regrets is when she confessed her feelings for Darren he denied her. She wasn't expecting that. 
"It's your move Cassie."
"Huh? Oh sorry baby boy."


Dina heads over to the Goth Manor. She hated this house so much and wondered how she could convince him to move. 
"So what do you think?" Dina comes back into focus..
"I'm sorry baby, work was hectic. What did you say?"
"I want you to move in with me. I know you won't go anywhere without your sister so I was thinking she can live here until Alex grows up and we can find a home together."
"OH, that is perfect. Of course baby I will move in."
 Dina calls her sister and a moving company. She had these guys on standby because she knew at any moment it would happen.

Within a week the ladies were moving into the manor. Dina couldn't believe this was her life. 

What she really couldn't believe was how fast the months flew at the manor while they searched for a home. Now it was their marriage and Dina was ready!
Mortimer was sad that his daughter chose not to be apart of the wedding but he understood.. 

"Well arent you a gorgeous puppy!"



Nina sat in the newly cleared out Goth Manor.. She smiled to herself. Mortimer had given her access to the family bank account and now she had more money then she knew what to do with. She sits down at the old and beautiful piano. She took some classes when she was younger but she was very rusty. 

***

Cassie heads to her home after work and smiles. She has something of her own and most importantly it was exactly what she wanted. The only thing she was missing was a child. She really wanted a child.
***

A small smile played across my lips. Look at my beautiful house. I shivered to think of how expensive this place must of been but I didn't need to think about that anymore. My husband was filthy rich.

He complained about being bored at home all the time and I encouraged him to get another job. He takes one as a satellite development manager. Whatever makes him happy I guess. 

"Alex please! I am trying to focus."
"Oh sorry ... Dina."
"You can call me whatever you feel comfortable with okay?"
"Okay, mom."
Dina smiled to herself. Oh yeah.. I had this in the bag. 

My professional stylist came over to get me right. I looked as rich as I am. This was going to blow Mort's socks off. 

***

"Auntie! Auntie!"
"Biddo what do you want? I am in the study."
"The taxi will be here any moment and the movers aren't far behind. We need to get ready."


Ophelia finally finds her Auntie and smirks when she sees her writing in her diary. 

The ladies make it to their new home in Pleasantview. Ophelia wasn't excited about the move and already missed her boyfriend and best friend but her Aunt retired, Jenny and PT wouldn't take her in and she would rather die then live with the Grunts. 

To make herself feel better she changes her hair and makeup.
"You look stunning my Biddo."
"Thank you Auntie. I feel like it."

They weren't in the house for an hour before some neighbors came by. 

They did not get along. Thankfully Olive won the fight. 

Johnny came by over the weekend to spend with his girlfriend. She was very happy to see her love. 
***

The Pleasant twins giggle and joke and some school things. With the era of fighting behind them they were now the best of friends. 

Ang wanted to follow her fathers footsteps and her dad gets her a job as a waterperson for practice. 


The girls get a makeover and looks great!

Mary-sue couldn't stop thinking about that man. He gave her chills whenever she thought about it and honestly she wanted to see more of him.
"Lilth's portrait came out beautiful. I think I want one and I know Ang does. Maybe a family portrait."
"Yeah baby whatever you want."

Thats the end of the first chapter. Not to organized, just fun and cute stories of each family. I love pleasantview and I am excited to see this neighborhood grow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2