Nothing is Free 1.2

 Tanner Household

Everyone welcome Kinsley Tanner. I gave her a makeover and learned she was an alien.. Gay and Supernatural... A princess if you ask me. 

Kins brought some money with her so Lara was able to open a gym in town meaning finally there was one job opening.. When she maxes the career I will roll to see how many openings there will be for this job.. The gym is but so big and the town is very small they don;t need that many employees. 

Now that the town has a gym Lara can focus on her aspiration so I have her workout there for a bit. It a cute little outdoor gym!

Kins on the other hand was a writer before she joined the household so I figured I would have her continue that.. Maybe she can open up a Library 

Lara is off on her first day of work and Kins is there to send her off. Okay I might like them.. Not love though because I still havent forgiven Kins for turning down Lara. 

Kins doesn't work out so there isn't much for her to do in town.. The joys of Generation 1

Lara gets promoted (of course) 

She even picks up a new hobby, knitting. 

Another video done for the fans and another couple of hundred bucks. 

The ladies get down and dirty because we need babies. 

Kins rolled a want to stargaze so I bought the family a telescope.. It's somethin I rarely use in the sims 4 because it's not as important but I use it all the time in the sims 2. 

Lara comes home with a promotion to Team Mascot. Since we only opened a gym it's only the bodybuilding branch of the athlete career that's open for now.  


When Kins isn't writing she is repairing.. I made her that job around the house since she doesn't pull in as much money. 



Randomly as hell Lara gets abducted by aliens!

Her wife doesn't even notice but does gain a new trait - Maker. 

UNLOCKED:
Gym
JOBS:
Athlete [Bodybuilder] - 1/1
PLAYABLES: 2
SM: 2
TOTAL: 4


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Summary of 506