Nothing is Free - 1.0

 1.0

One of my favorite sims 3 challenges is called Nothing is Free Challenge.. It's a cute challenge that reminds me of a Build a City Challenge of sims 2.. So after a long hiatus I am back with this cutie sim, Lara Tanner. She is the 'only' sim in town. We all know the sims 4 doesn't work like that but I put Lara in a brand new empty save so lets see what she gets up to. 

I plop her down in Willow Creek because why not. 


Her aspiration is the Fitness one so I have her go for a jog. She ends up liking Fitness thankfully because I always click yes on these options. 

This challenge requires money! So to the easel we go. I know yall see he bare ass walls 

After making a bit of money I have her do the dance workout and she is just so cute. 

Her social goes down so fucking fast it honestly doesn't make sense so I have her chat with some random person and since I had to do that she has to marry them. I don't make the rules. (yes I do)

More working out, her life became a routine because I really wanted to unlock SOMETHING. 

Here is her friend BTW. 

With all this working out Lara gains the active trait. 

She also paints her first masterpiece and becomes a celebrity 

With that we had to hussle as she needed to make a video for her fans.


Lara finally meets her friend in person.. I believe after a makeover she will be very pretty. 

She gives us a gift which is cute

Happy Pride month!

Thank the heavens because this is our biggest money maker right now. 

We end this update with another masterpiece being sold and still bare walls. 

Unlocked: 
NOTHING
Jobs:
NONE
Playables:
1
SM:
1
Total: 1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Summary of 506