Rachdale - Crazyhouse 1 - Summer 1

Welcome to Rachdale! My Rotational Legacy Challenge. It has no real plot or anything just the lives of my Asylum patients. 

“I can’t believe we made it out of that crazy place. Now that I have my mind back I can finally start my life.”
“Well hunnie are you doing alright after ... you know?”
“No but I can’t dwell on it. I start my new job today, at the record store. That should help me keep my mind off of everything.”
Princess and Queen chitchat over some coffee before Princess has to dash to work. Hopefully life is kinder to Princess outside of the Asylum.

Queen made herself a quick snack before her carpool pulled up. She was worried about her dear friend. She hadn't got caught up in the romance shit of the asylum or the enemy thing but she understood where Princess was coming from. She probably had it the worst in that place.

Queens daily exercise was interrupted when she doorbell chimed. She answered the door to be greeted by two new people. She had never seen these people before so they must be the people that moved into the asylum house. 
"Hi! I'm Willow. We just moved into the 'asylum' house. I just wanted to greet the neighbors."
"Oh hey.. Hows it going."
"Pretty good so far! I was curious if you knew anything about that house? My realtor was very hush hush about it."
"Yeah I know something about it.."
The conversation didn't get a chance to continue before Queen had to dash off to work. 

-It's at this point I decide I don't want to do another story. Just casual gameplay.

Princess comes home with a promotion to Piano Tuner.

She gets high after greeting a walk by name Jill.

Queen gets home a few hours later with a promotion of his own. The ladies are doing great so far. 

Queen seems to be the resident cooker.. She isn't very good and starts a fire... This seems similar...

Oh yeah.. She started a fire in the asylum as well. Maybe she should avoid the stove from now on. 

The ladies eat the food anyway and Jill is nice enough to stay for dinner. SMH. I know I wouldn't

Crazyhouse 1
Summer 1
Princess & Queen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2