Kingdom Come - Cremolk 507

 

Oh yeah bitches! After a year (a little more then that) I was finally able to get my computer with my OG Kingdom Come challenge working enough for me to transfer the data to my new computer. NOW I have my og family and the sims I love more then my sanity. I will continue the story. I have never been more happy about anything in the world. 

Merchant Zarubin - KON 

Jess Zarubin, 46; Theresa Phelps, 44; Hadwisa Marlboro, 22; Ivo Phelps, 21; Hamilton Marlboro, 20; Tillie Phelps, 16; Brooke Phelps, 3

Anyway, here is Ray.. we aren't on his household, he actually was the last household we ever played. Regardless my babies!

Here we have Marlboros. Hadwisa and Hamilton Marlboro. They made it to the Kingdom of Nowhere with the Zarubins. With everyone safe from the war and the raiders everyone could take a deep breath.

Brooke, the daughter of Ivo and a Townie is adjusting nicely. Ivo couldn't lie he was happy to be among family again. Before the war started he was living on his own and that was hard, especially when he lost his wife. 

Hamilton looks in the paper to move out. They were safe now, there was no reason for him and his beloved to stay with the Zarubins any longer. 

"Must you go so soon?"
"Yes M'lady. I want to thank you for everything. Without this family Hadwisa and I may not have made it out of there alive."
"I'm going to miss you man."
"And I you Ivo."

Mere hours after the Marlboros left, the royal adviser showed up. 
"Hello good sir!"
"Hello Royal Adviser Tink"
"I am pleased to see you lot have made it here alright. Was the journey hard?"
"It was a journey for sure."
As the two continued to talk and iron out the details inside Tille and her Mom were having a discussion of their own. 

"You are going to be 18 soon Till. We need to find you a suitable mate."
"Riddle me that mom. We live in KON, we are the only ones to have made it here so far and the likelihood that we will find me a suitable mate just isn't realistic."
"No young one, what isn't realistic is how you think by 2 years there won't be other families here."

Tille leaves the conversation at that and makes a snack for the family. 

From what the Adviser had said, there were plenty of jobs available in this new land. The queen needed a writer to alert the other settlers of the happenings of the queen. Jess get on that. He knew it wouldn't be easy starting this but he was ready for anything after the hell he lived through.


"Okay so I need to take a job?"
"Yes.. You don't have a lot of experience in, well anything, but the queen is looking for someone to mine coal."
"I don't know dad. I don't think I want to do that."
"It's good income and this family needs it. We aren't the richest family anymore. The war took a lot out of us."
"I understand. I will report back to the Adviser and let him know I will check it out."

The family sits down for the first peaceful dinner in 3 very long years. The war was over and they could all breathe. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2