Sandy Palms: 2

 

Welcome back to Sandy Palms! A little note.. I have a mod in my game that makes college EXTREMELY difficult. Like, my sims are randomly failing college even with high stats... Anyway, it is making college take a long time. BUT lets continue on with the stories. 


I'm guilty of the worse thing you can do to a woman that loves you.. Let me give you some background before you judge me. I met this beautiful woman you see in front of me at one of my dorm parties. She was lively and obviously very beautiful. 

We got to talking for hours. She stays a long long while after the party was over. I even gave her one of my shirts to wear and some socks. I couldn't help but feel a pull to her. I would say I had a better connection with her then I did with my fiancée. 

Meanwhile, sophmore year had rolled around and Danny was getting his wings. A friend of his had expressed her interest in him and he decided, why not. I was very happy for him. 

They really seemed to be gaining head. I was wondering when Daniel would ask her to be his girlfriend and make it official. 

That seemed unlikely though as I caught him and a dormie of ours having an intimate moment. I was shocked.. I had gone to bat for him not being gay but apparently he was. 

I decided to confront him about it and he seemed unfazed. 
"Listen my dear friend. If that is the way you are you are still my very best friend and I love you like a brother."
"Uh thats I guess.. Even though you are straight I still accept you as well."
"Whoa, that isn't what I meant."
"But that is basically what you said. Either way I am not gay I am bisexual. I like whoever likes me."
"Oh okay, cool."
I left the conversation feeling bad.. I didn't know why I felt bad, my intentions were pure. 

Life at the door was done about a week later. The four of them moved into a house out in town. Samuel and Daniel were both in their second sophomore year now and had enough money to do so. 
Sammy and his Fiance were shocked when they saw their good friend Daniel cheating on his girlfriend. They soon learn the couple is in an open relationship.



Daniel was getting more comfortable with his sexuality. He never hid it now and was free with it. Sam was happy for his friend, he seemed genuinely happy. 

In the midst of the toga party that was raging Sammy gets a phone call. An ugly war had broken out in Simcity and they needed all hands on deck. With a swift kiss to his beloved and a wave to his friends, Sam packs up his bag and takes off in the taxi. 


***

Sammy makes it to Simcity early the next morning. He was confused as to why he was called forth but not his best friend. Nonetheless he stops to smell the flowers of his new home. Soon his Fiancé would be able to join him. 


The waiting was the worst part. He just had to get through Summer. Time was moving at a snails pace though. 

***

Finally, the first day of fall rolled around and he could finally marry the best woman he ever met. All of his friends come to support the couple and cheer when the two say I do. 


The wedding quickly became a roof raiser and by the end the two newly weds were exhausted.
"Babe.. We are married!"
"I know! We can finally start our lives." 

With a college degree under her belt and a willingness, Karena gets a job in business. She knew jobs were going to be important and booming for war. She worried for her husband but believed the Patriots would easily win this stupid war and it would be over before anyone knew better. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2