Criminal Empire - 4

Goddess wanted to tell this update so this will be all her. [side eye]

It was my first born's birthday. I couldn't believe I would have a teenager. I loved all my kids, from every save and game.

Gage grew up handsome. I mean just beautifully made. He had my skin, his dads eye and hair color. 

He rolled pleasure, with a like for young adult girls who wore a lot of makeup. He didn't like blondes. Thank goodness. 

I was doing great in my career, and even got another promotion. I knew soon I would be head of the mafia. 

My beautiful son was following in my footsteps and got a job in the criminal career. 

My husbands career was touch and go honestly and I rarely kept up with it. I had my own organization to run. 

My boys were close. Best friends, the way I wanted it to be. I mean, at the end of the day all you have is family. 

My dear husband finally made it back to where he was. He use to be above me. NOW I was supreme. 


My son got his first kiss from some stinky stank. He could do so much better. 


Maid and I found out we were pregnant shortly after one another. Hopefully our kids would grow up together and closely. I cared deeply for our maid. She kept this house running while I was running my empire. 

Gage got a promotion on his first day of work. I'll admit I maybe pulled some strings. 

It was finally time for little Jeff to be out of diapers. Not that he needed them as he was potty trained. 

He was so handsome. He had his dads skin, eyes, and hair. He was his fathers clone. 

Another promotion for me. 

I kept my relationship high with my kids. I wanted them to never forget I was there mother at the end of the day. Even if Maid was the one that raised them. 

Early in the morning before work I give birth. I was grateful as I needed to get to work as soon as possible. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

ToT - 4b