Genetic Roulette - 3

Fawn is now a teenager!

She rolls fortune, though her turn ons don't match at all.

Fawn is still miss popular.

She also wanted a kitten but has she touched the cat since she asked for it? NOPE


Even though Lloyd is a busy man at work he is a great dad to his kiddos.


These kids are seriously outgoing.. 

Little Rain grows up into a toddler

I would think I would be pulling my hair out but honestly this family is way more relaxed then any of my medieval hoods LOL.

Fawn gets a job as a door to door poller.

Is somebody pregnant again? I damn sure hope so.



Baby time!


Tammy and Erin are born into the world

Umar cracks me up! Who does this kid think he is?

Oh Rain finally grows up and looks exactly like her sister.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2