Kingdom of Miraowan - Gyxant 507

Here is my new banner for the neighborhoods. Since we are playing 2 neighborhoods it will be easier to know which neighborhood we are in at the time. Lets check in with our Queen and what she has going on.

Princess Cao studies hard. She won't be queen but even Princesses must be smart and lady like. 

Since moving to Mirowan and starting a kingdom Queen Ailish life has been going considerably better. Kingdom Afar gifted her with a servo named Tink. He was everything to the Queen. He was her adviser, he cooked and clean, he would even find her a suitable mate when the time came. She had a while until her birthday but they talked about what kind of queen she wanted to be often. 
"Have you thought about it my grace?"
"I have.. I want to be know for my wealth. That is what is important right now. We can't be a kingdom if we are a poor one."
"Fair enough my lady."

While Queen Ailish and Tink were talking, Princess Cao was studying some more. When she thought about it, she did nothing but study.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction