Potor Empire - Intro part 2

 


"We made it, the house is beautiful."
"Well now I feel like you didn't trust my research!"
"Stop being a drama queen Ci."
The couple continues into their new home. Soon the ladies would be over to discuss the making of an empire. 

Cheyenne was over first with her husband. The couples were missing just one person.. 

"Bout time you got here."
"Yeah well I was moving into my house Ciren."
"We need to discuss the empire."
"What empire?"
The ladies chuckle before heading inside.

"Thank you all for being here. First thing we need to discuss is what will be our money maker?"
"Well we live in the dirt so obviously not lumber."
"Way to go Hollywood."
"Fuck you."
"WHAT about magic? I mean we are all powerful. I'm sure we can trick a couple of people and make a profit that way."
"NO."
"I saw lots of wildlife coming in and a few caves.. I'm thinking coal and salt."
"What makes you think salt is in the mines?"
"Call it a hunch. I feel as though with Salt we can trade and bargain."
"It's not a bad idea.. Who is going to be our miners?"
"The men of course.. From there I'm sure we can become a proper empire once we amass enough in riches."
"Okay now that we have that settled.. The next order of business is picking royalty."

"What if we kept a tally of points for one another and at the end of the year the family with the most points wins?"
"But what will the points be?"
Everyone continues to discuss this well into the night before sending it off to the other members. They all agreed and it was settled. Polor Empire was looking up. Tomorrow was the start of the new year and everyone was looking forward to it. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2