Adam & Eve - 1.1

 And we are back with my second household. Lets see how the Laar family is doing.. 

I decide to go with a pond for the family instead of the garden.. With the pond comes added risk.. Everytime you play the family you must roll to see if the pond is safe or not. I roll mine out of 100 and with it a 50% chance the pond is infected. If the pond is infected [meaning you can fish from it but you can't eat any of the fish] for the rest of the play session the sims are out of luck. It really does pay to have some sort of green house even if it is small. 

The family had a bit of extra cash as there wasn't that many of them. I buy them a chess table for something the girls can do when they aren't skilling body points or painting. 

Speaking of painting, the girls get to work on those paintings as the family has very little money rn

Learning from my first family, I have Dallin start on his body skill and he gets it up to level 2. 

The girls are really doing great with their paintings. The family has made a decent 100 bucks from them so far. 

The round ends with Dallin being outside when the sun goes down and I had to roll for him. Thankfully he had those 2 body skill points and is spared from being a zombie. He also gets a map which sells for some nice money. After this I made him go for some more body skill points and he gets it up to level 5 and then the round officially ended. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2