Rainbow Catus BaCC - 1.1 [Flatland]

 Welp somehow my rainbow catus neighborhood got deleted and I had to restart which isn't that bad. Every outcome is bound to be different with the method I use. Lets meet our family. I only rolled one family a mother and two toddlers so this may go by a bit slower then before. 

Dear diary, my kids and I have made it to this new land. From what I am told I will be the only sim in this new land. There was suppose to be more but everyone else dropped out when they heard jobs were little. 

I arrive at my new home and my first thought was maybe I should have dropped out as well.  The only availble jobs was for the military. As a single mother with no help I didn't think that would suit me very well. 

I'm glad I chose this house as it had a little garden out front which meant I could show my green thumb a little bit. My daughter Ida sat by while I tilled the land. It was very peaceful here. 

My garden was going well so far. It was nice to be able to make my own food. That wasn't something you could do in stuffy simcity. 

My girls were getting so big now and would soon be children. My children were so different and in some ways the same, They were both very serious but where Idea was messy and shy, Mildred was very neat and outgoing. . 

Inbetween the girls and my garden I found the time to date as well. He was such a nice man and I loved every moment of it. He loved my girls and most importantly loved me.

With us in love and nothing to lose I pop the question to my love. I couldn't wait to see where our life took us. 

My husband takes the limited job in Military. It wasn't his dream but I was proud of him none the less. 

Oh another important note, my girls are now children. I can't believe they are so big now. Tomorrow is there first day of school and to be honest I am excited for some alone time during the day. 


Well my husband didn't make it very far in that career and was fired. It was okay.. We use the money we had to open the fire department as we felt that might be more important then military service in a town so small. Can't be losing our pitiful 24 population. 

My husband and I decided to hold off on having babies at the moment. With twins and a new town we just decided now was not a good time. Maybe when the girls are older. 

Speaking of my girls, they are the best of friends and I love that for them.

I love bowling and felt like the community should have something to do as well. This town was really lacking in fun activities. 

While running my business I met the nicest woman ever. She claims to be a witch but I don't know if I believe that. 

A nice family breakfast before everyone headed off. 

My husband got another job as a firefighter and I was so happy for him. Hopefully this went better for him then military.

I call up my good friend the 'witch' I was trying to convince her to move to town and start life. She lived so far and I wanted my friend to be closer so we could visit with each other all the time. Plus she always complained about her job. Jobs here weren't plenty but price of living was fairly low. 

My husband and Ida were the best of friends. They were always together and you could often catch them laughing or showing off together. I am so grateful I married such a wonderful man. 

I tried to stay hard at work on my garden as with no grocery store I knew my family would need the extra food. Luckily harvest time came before winter and my tomatoes were perfect quality. 

I swear my daughter Ida is going to grow up to be some sort of star one day. I mean look at her. 

While I was fertilizing my soil for the next harvest something wild happen to me. I felt very weird and was sick for a couple hours. Before I knew it I was a plantsim.. I had heard of these creatures but  I had never met one.. Now I was one.

By the next day I had a small toddler around the house. I know what everyone must think, no I wasn't already pregnant, I birthed her in a matter of minutes.. It was the oddest power but I was happy. She was beautiful. I thought of the possibilities of my small slice of heaven. 

With my family all together and things happening so quickly it felt like I was excited to see what my next chapter held in life. Until next time, Peace.

SM: 6
Playable Sims: 5
Population: 30
Treasury: 20k
Pets Available: 0
Children Available: 0
College Slots: 0
Community Lots: 1
Service:
***Child Adoption: 0/10k 
*** Pet Adoption: 0/10k
*** Butler :0/5 Rich sims
*** Exterminator: 1/5 Lots w roaches
*** Gardener./Garden Club: 0/10 Gold gardening badges
*** Maid: 0/5 Rich Sims
*** Matchmaker: 0/2 Paranormal career
*** Nanny: 0/10 teens
*** Pet trainer: Pet adoption available
*** Repairman: 0/5 max mechanical 
*** Grocery delivery: No
*** Food Delivery: No
*** Police: 0/4 Top law enforcement
*** Fire Dept: 10k/10k [open]
Subhoods:
*** Vacation: No
*** Downtown: No
*** Business District: No
*** University: No
Apartments: No 
JOBS:
Military: 0/1
Firefighter: Open [Sinjin Flatland]











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2