"Flat Broke" Ha still funny.

Welcome Welcome
Param is hard at work from home. I love ambition sims. They make my life so easy.

That's 3/3 ! +1. I realized I haven't been putting my points up. Sigh mommy brain.

Arbi gets a bed time story from mommy, in mommys bed.

HAHHA. Oh EA, What a great sense of humor! Get it .. Flat Broke.. *Dies of Laughter*

You little shit.. You just got a bed time story for mommy. Now you go and bug daddy for you. At least you're in your own bed.

The look of someone who is secretly evil.

Hey! A gnome. Don't know which kind but we have one.

Okay, all of Shannons children are werewolfs. Also, I am an awful simmer.

Baby chimes. If anyone could tell me how I get more then 8 sims in a house I would be forever grateful!

Ouch , I guess it aint easy being secretly evil.

I understand you transformed back to human, but why did you have to knock over the trash can?

Somebody is gonna be late for work. Only 2 more promotions until he tops his career though. Then MOAR POINTS.

Way to bring more money in. It's not like we aren't already wealthy.

LOL, she walked in and the tv broke and went to this screen.. Can anyone say The Ring.
Arbi - "You hae 7 days"
Hernia - "Really? You're such a dork"

Upgrading to unbreakable.

Flat Broke died. How sad.

Even though Hernia is supposedly going to die, Arbi decided to play with her anyway.

I guess somebody is mad that the tv broke. I mean really Arbi, you don't even watch the tv.

Naiadise is having her birthday.. I'm just gonna call her Naia for short because that name is a doosy.

Before and after her makeover. She is okay. Fathers skin, eyes, and hair.

Oh my. My horrible building skills. Lol.

Pregnant!

He had enough lifetime points so I got him a degree. He gained a new trait.

Transforming back to human, finally. He has been a werewolf for like a week.

She was going stir crazy so a quick trip to the library.

This is all she does now. Check for wrinkles. Urg.

Well besides makeout with her husband.. They are so cute together.

This is all Arbi does too .

She ended up missing the bus because of her addiction. She got yelled at. I don't think anything else happened.

Pop goes the weasel

Seriously dude? You are crying over a stinking lamp. Gah.

Sure.

Seriously my perfect child.

Arbi is forgiven.

Great job bus... Almost hit Hernia. She went to a friends house after school. She is actually a very popular girl. I am surprised.

Geez, they are loaded. I love this house!

To bad they are shit parents and left their baby on the floor to makeout.

Urg Hernia is officially my favorite.

I shudder to think how uncomfortable this would be to hear this going on while visiting your friends house.

Best friends. My plan is in motion. If she becomes heir like I want.. ( Heir poll ) She will marry him.

Neso aged up and rolled Mean Spirited. How can you be good and mean spirited..? Whateves,

Yay 1/3 done.
Well I'm gonna end it here folks. Have a wonderful day and Happy Simming.






A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z - 5/26
Shann - 8 points
Helicopter Parent - 4 Points
Parent to an Occult - 5 points
Total - 17 Points.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2