Everyone is having a Hernia

Welcome back. Last time we had a lot of birthdays and we left off with Neso aging up but I didn't show you what he looked like.
Unfortunate is what he looks like. That mouth!

Hernia is spending the night.

... But Neso is the one that is mean spirited.. Nah, I don't believe it.

You ungrateful little snot. Ha you just wait. I will marry you into this family and you will live a peasant life you snobby brat. He hurt my dear Hernias feelings.

Chili will do that to you my dear.


Its freaking 3 am. Why in the world is she still up.

Finally, my god. That took forever. I dread to think about how long his 10th point will take.

Yay, I forgot what this skill challenge does but I know it helps. Haha.

I take back what I said about liking this house. This house is positively stupid. Dumb build. Why?

Hernia must be pretty bored if my couch potato is reading a book.

How sad. I think this is the worst/best part about story progression.

Living the good life.

I did a house renovation. I put one of the toddler bedrooms upstairs with a bathroom and a great room. Then I knocked that wall down as well as the wall to the sitting room to make another big room. The kitchen is so small though so I need to redo that.

2/3 skills completed.

Shannon got a new toy. She seems to enjoy herself.

Neso mean spiritedness is coming through. He decided to argue with his older sister Hernia. What the hell with all these boys being mean to my favorite Hernia?

Arbi gets some extra credit work done.

I think Param has one more promotion to go.

Sponmos is making some excellent money for a highschooler.

You had to pillow fight in your parents room?

Ofcourse. Geez, can't have a peaceful evening to say my life.

Lets get physical, physical.. Oh oh oh.  Sing it with me now.

Neso: "Are they going to sleep?"
Hernia: "Get real Neso. That's woohoo"
Thanks you two now he is scarred for life.

Well that's depressing.

It's freaking midnight! Go to sleep.

Who the hell taught you how to drive? You're a teenager. Hes on the way to a date with... someone.

With an adult woman.. Okay atleast the police wont get him. But seriously lady this is illegal..
So you think you can break the law because your mother has died.. Girlll.

This looks bad but its really not. 5 minutes into his date he comes the po po. Well I tried.

Grounded.. Sigh. Ofcourse.


This girl is a bedtime story hog. She asked 4 times!

I had Shannon let him off the hook so he can go to school.

Baby time!

A little boy. I can work with these traits.

What is the point of you eating?

He's going to be a painter.

3/3. +1 point for me.

Ha I caught you.  Hernia, how dare you.

Your lucky its your birthday.

She has nice rounded traits so far.

That face though. Absolutely beautiful.
And that concludes this episode. Happy simming.


A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z - 6/26
Shanno - 9 points
Helicopter Parent - 5 Points
Parent to an Occult - 5 points
Total - 19 Points.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2