Where are the parents?

Welcome back. I feel like its been a while since I've played this family so lets see what everyone is up to.
Param is paying bills. $680.

Neso is painting, atleast I think that is Neso.

Arbi is thinking about ?.. Well that's new.

Oh look he leveled up. Always an awesome thing.

Sponmos, Hernia, and Octavio are all just kind of hanging out. Thank goodness Hernia is a teen now. She can become even more useful.

Why? There was perfectly good stairs right there...

It's the middle of the day. Gah that irritates me about night owls. Up all night and then want to go to bed around 1pm. No!

You know what, grow up. HA.. Okay I know I have a horrible sense of humor.

Will it actually work though? Did I fix the glitch?


Who booby trapped the couch?

Must be one boring party if you are just watching tv. Granted, its a pool party but no pool plus it's raining. LOL

Spolier alert . Arbi as a teen but not after her makeover. The point of this picture was to show you how different they look.

She ... could look better. She rolled Never Nude.

Yes, lets have a water ballon fight while its hailing. #Simlogic

Hernia what has your like come to?
"Idk, I'm just tryna make it through this circus."
I hear yeah.

What a cute park! Its weird though because the Map doesn't work for her. It doesn't show any of the rabbit holes or park buttons. Nothing. Just kind of have to wing it.

Just proof she is a werewolf, incase you missed it.


Another birthday. Naia has her birthday and rolled Inappropriate. What is with my kids and these crap traits. Gr.

Shes cute though.


She walked from her house all the way to the lakes to fish.. Why? Take a dang taxi.

Somebody in this house has been pranking all the furniture.

Since it took her forever to get there I forgot about her and she got picked up by the police. It's safe to say she got grounded.

That's super nice of you Neso.

Awe poor girl. She cried after she sat on the couch.. Okay I made her sit there because I wanted to know who set it.. Now I feel bad.

Sponmos? You cheeky boy.

Ofcourse. Because what would anything I play be without an absurd amount of fires.

It's a birthday party. Octavios' to be exact

I defiantly spoke to soon. Right after I said all their kids were cute they all started turning out not very cute.

This is the newest and last baby. Nintendo.
Traits - Loner - Clumsy

Arbi teaching Oct to talk. Where are your parents.

Getting this slide was a mistake. They will do this until they are in everything failure.
Success! 1/3


How at night and day. I am so proud of this house. Its beautiful! Do you see all those prank spots though. My goodness.

I don't think Naia is a couch potato but she sure plays a lot of video games.


Lets see what the family is up to. Shannon is updating the sink to self cleaning. Probably for the best seeing as she has 7 kids.


Arbi and Sponmos are taking care of the youngest... Again, where are the parents?

Naia moved to the computer to play video games. She sounds like someone I know, Me.

Param and Hernia are pillow fighting. At least Param is spending time with his children.

Oh now she has moved on to being the queen of the kingdom.

Its Octavio birthday!

Just a regular day/night at the house. The stove caught on fire AGAIN, the girls are fighting, and the firefighter is useless. Sigh.

He thankfully did grow up.

Cute traits.

He wanted a job so I got him one I think it's the perfect one for him.

Glitch alert. Octavio is suppose to be playing with the toy but he is over by the bookcase.

I loves these family pictures.

Guess who is writing another book? Sponmos ofcourse. He is adding to our ever growing wealth.

For one generation that isn't even over and only one person who has worked that is pretty nice.

Arbi is finally get left off the hook. It took like 4 days because she did NOTHING to get let off.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z - 6/26
Shannon - 10 points
Helicopter Parent - 5 Points
Parent to an Occult - 6 points
Total - 21 Points








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction