Homestead - Chapter 1

Fall 2999-3000
House: Host
Family: Host Family
Sim: Pier Host
Narrated by Pier


It was finally time. After hundreds of years of saving my money I finally was able to buy my own town, now I just had to wait for the settlers to get here. From the letters I received they would be here next year, 3000. I couldn't believe it.

The year went by quickly to me. I played a lot of chess and tried to learn everything I could.

I was also able to secure a job for my settlement.

On the last day of the year I got to work on the garden. It was a lot of hard work, especially being I couldn't go out during the day, but I got it done. 

I even felt I knew somewhat what I was doing. It felt good to be starting something of my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction