Homestead - Chapter 2

Year: 3000-3003
House: Host
Family: Holland
Sims: Pier Host, Ireena Holland, Sarena Holland, Keenan Holland

The Holland Clan finally made it. After a year of travel they were finally settled. There life hadn't been the easiest. There parents were separated when the wars broke out and Sarena and Ireena were sold into slavery. 
Thankfully Sarena met a wonderful man and he brought their freedom. Now they were here in Homestead trying to start their life over. 

After getting settled in they start on their first task. Ireena had the easiest job, finish planting the garden. Mr. Host had gotten much of it done himself but he had missed a row when the run came out. 

After she finished planting the tomatoes, Ireena went inside to make breakfast for everyone. 

Breakfast was very awkward as they felt Mr. Host was playing favorites. Ireena quickly finished her meal before heading off to do the second part of the task. Mr. Host was tired of being a vampire, he wanted a cure and she was the perfect sim for that. 

Keenan: Oh baby don't be so down. Look I'm sure he isn't playing favorites.
Sarena: All she had to do was plant seeds Keenan. 
Keenan: She also made breakfast and now is locked in a room studying magic for a cure. The rest of our day is free.
Sarena: It's bullshit Keenan. She loves magic, it isn't a chore.

Ireena felt as though she was so close. She had part of the spell down but figuring out how to make it last for a lifetime was the hard part. The only way she had figured so far was it being tied to her and she certainly didn't want that. 

Months went on and Ireena was rarely out in the garden, Sarena was fed up.
Sarena: This is the 3rd month in a row that you've slacked on your duties Ireena! If we want a new life we all have to pitch in.
Keenan: Sweetie..
Pier: No, let her get it out. She won't be so angry in a minute
Sarena: Don't tell me what I will and will not feel MR.HOST.
Ireena: If you are done dear sister, I have been going out at night with Pier to garden and studying for the cure during the day. This isn't slavery anymore, you don't have to look out for me anymore. 
This shut Sarena right up. She felt ridiculous. She gathers her dinner up and goes to the room. She couldn't face anyone right now. 

After dinner Pier heads out to garden, he was starting to miss being alone. Maybe this wasn't the best idea. 

Thankfully he was getting even better at gardening and it quickly took his mind off of the drama of his home. 

Days past and Ireena hadn't spoken to her sister. It was strange as they were very close. Ireena sees her playing chess one morning and decides it now or never.
Ireena: Are you still upset with me sister?
Sarena: No, I was wrong and I am sorry. Are you upset with me? I am so embarrassed by my behavior.
Ireena: I was never upset with you my dear sister. 
The girls play chess together and giggle the whole time. Neither one of them were very good at the game. 


Life settled down at the camp, everyone got into a routine. Pier had taken to blacksmithing. All he could make right now was horse shoes but he hoped to branch out.  

Ireena also got better at managing her time better. She was often out during the day helping her sister and brother in law garden. It gave her sister piece of mind. 

By the end of the 3 year, Pier finally got a promotion. He knew his town would be the best town their was. All of the settlers were putting in hard work. 

It was also a fruitful year for Ireena, she was getting better at gardening everyday.

The same couldn't be said for Keenan. Normally cooking was womens work but his wife had been working so hard and he wanted to surprise her with some hot dogs he was able to get at the market a few towns over. It didn't go as planned though for he ended up starting a fire.

On the last day of the year Ireena had a choice to make and decided to talk to Pier about it. 
Ireena: I have something to tell you.
Pier: Me first okay? I have to tell you something as well. You being here has been the best 3 years of my life. I really care for you Ireena Holland and I want you to stay with me.
Ireena: Well that makes what I have to say easier. I found a cure but it is tied to me. For you to be human, have children and age, we have to be married.. 
Pier: Well then, I do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction