Apocalypse Challenge Pt 1

 I completed an Apoc challenge in about three days, I didnt plan on sharing so the pictures are horrible quality and out of order as they come from in game instead of my normal picture taking software. 

I start off with the amazing Stella. She is one of my favorite sims in the entire game. 


College runs smooth for her. Of course she graduates with a 4.0

Like I said the pictures are in no order and Im not going through the trouble. Here are two of the doggies that completed the animal section of the apoc. Fluffy (White dog) let my elders be controlled. 

Here is Barra and Andrea. Barra is Stella son. Barra completes Military, Andrea came in topped with Culinary.


Here is Stella's other child, Crystal. She is currently pregnant.
Crystal topped, Architecture. Stella topped, Medical and her wife Marylena came in level 9 Slacker and ended up topping it. 

Here is a child from further gens.. I believe he is Ted but I cant remember exactly. I know he is extremely cute!



Another one of my favorite sims, She was a kick ass romance sim that topped her career with no problem and got alien pregannt. She is Barra and Andreas daughter, that had 3 children total. Gabby Terrano. I will be doing some sort of challenge with her. 




Towards the end of my apoc challenge we got a genie lamp and I didnt see anything in the rules saying I couldnt use it this late in the game so I turned the adoptive son of one of my sims into a plantsim to speed this along. I call this the second branch of the family because they technically arent desendents of Stella. 


This was the end, my last sim finishing his career. Oh what a glorious day.

Another favorite sim of me. Look at this cutie!


Lovers and Enemies. So many lovers and enemies. 


Yeah not everyone in the family got along as well. 


Our graveyard got bigger and bigger every season.


A young Stella with Fluffy at the start of this challenge. 

Stella teaching Crystal some skills. 

Crystal all grown up. 

Barra old and with one of his daughters. He had 3 children btw. 


Now this... This was something that threw me all the way off. So this is Bed.... She has a long difficult name.. Anyway her dad is Barra, her aunt Crystal was married to a woman name Sandy. After Crystal died, Bed and Sandy begin a romance.. I was very disturbed. 




That red hair and the alien eyes! I love him. 


If I am correct this is Gabby's only son.. His name is Barry. 

This is Barry's son.. 



Like his mother he is a romance sim.

More to come in pt 2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2