Ching Ching - Week 2 - Jordan

 Neko - Adult

A clean kitchen is the only way. I need to save for a bar. 

I feel like all I do is work, thankfully I got promoted again. 

My girlfriend stopped by but I was of course at work.

Another day another promotion for me.


I honestly feel like all I do is work now  a days. 

The little bit of free time I have I try to keep my social life going but its few and far between.


With all my promotion money I bought myself a piece of workout equipment. It beat going to the gym after a long day of work. 

I also am still doing my best to learn everything there is to know  about everything. A buddy of mine has talked about a poker game coming up in a week that I could win some real money from. I better increase my logic skill for that. 

Its finally the weekend so I invite my girlfriend over. She was very excited to see me. 


My week ends with me buying myself a computer to practice my poker skills. I hope I can make enough money so I can buy a bigger place. I want to ask La Shawn to move in with me but in this house there is no space. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2