Ching Ching - Week 1 - Llyod

 Jace - Elder

Marcy - Elder

Angel - Child

Mabel - Child

Brady - Child

Told by Jace

My grandbabies have now lived with my wife and I for 1 night. Angel was very quiet. I wonder if she knows ... She was very very young when her parents died.

I had long ago retired from my job and my wife and I were comfortable but with two babies to take care of now I figured I had to get back into work. 

I take up my old job but Im back at the bottom.


With the twins birthday fast approaching I started to teach them important skills. 

My wife had recently gotten into writting books. I was proud of her for doing what she loved plus she was so good at it. She writes childrens books that are very funny actually. The twins sure love them.

More skill learning for my todds. 

Before I knew it, the twins birthday had rolled around. Angel was up first.

She looked so much like her mother, she was so beautiful. She was still quiet but I am hoping she starts talking more. 

Next up is my darling baby, Mabel.

Her hair is so dark, I wonder who that comes from. 

My wife and I ever only had 1 child and it was because my wife isn't the best with children. Here she is booing our poor grandchild. 

"So thats how I moved here. My mama got sick and my dad wanted to see if he could fly."
"Oh. My. I-Okay."
"Yeah wanna play and be best friends?"
"S-sure."

My Angel grew up in some of the worse looking clothes I have ever seen so off to the clothing store we go. I get both the girls some new outfits."

I even saw a woman wearing a really great outfit and asked her where she found it. My wife would look fantastic in that. 

*Sigh* Still quiet but also neat. 

My angel and darling are so very funny. 


My wife made 2615 dollars from one book! Woohoo. She also wrote a best seller book. I am so proud of her!

Angel is starting to open up a bit thankfully. 

I am still very much in love with my wife and I know she feels the same as she agreed to one more child. 

"Thanks for the ride Ms. Lady!"

Brady is his name. Isnt he a gem. He reminds me so much of my wife. 

My wife was very surprised I had found a child that looks so much like her. I could tell her heart softened just a little to children.

Brady is my lucky charm, my Angel opened right up with Brady.

She still spent a lot of time by herself

I got a promotion, I was making decent money especially with my wife writing these awesome childrens books. 

My Angel was held captive by the stars. Whatever was out there excited her. 


With that promotion money I bought myself a gaming console.


Our week ends with my wife writing another book. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2