Ching Ching - Week 1 - Millo

 Tina - Elder 

June - Teen

Told by June

Its just my grandmother and I. We moved here after I got sent to her house after my parents died from a stray satellite. 

My grandmother likes to paint but what she really enjoys is the guitar. She had to sell it to buy us this house and move towns. I vow to get her a guitar again. 

My first day of school I met a really nice boy, His name is Ricky and he makes me laugh. I hope my grandmother approves. 

To my grandmother school was the most important. She says with my late mother she slacked because she worked a lot but in her older age she has begun to understand the importance. 

"Now don't forget young lady, boys and party can wait until AFTER college. School will get you far!"
"Yes grandmother."

Needless to say my Grandmother was NOT happy about this conversation. Thankfully she seemed to like Ricky a lot. 

With me all settled in I figured I better start making on that promise to get my granny's guitar back.

I found a job at the stadium as a waterperson.  It's not what I want to do with my life at all but it payed well enough. 

I was meeting lots of people here in town. I think I am going to love this place.


My first day of work, wish me luck!

My grandmother came home with a promotion. She looks so happy and proud of herself. 

My granny has lots of gentlemen callers and she spends lots of time on the phone. I hope my granny can find love again, its been hard for her since her husband died and now my mom as well. 

I guess the great thing about her having me is I save her a ton on insurance, no just kidding it is because I get stuck unclogging the toilet. 

My granny heads to the senior center, as she told me she met a nice man there. 


Unfortunately her luck ran out and she was fired from her job. I think putting banners on the website was a great idea. It could've been done better but no reason to fire her over it. 

But the next day was a new start for her and she went right back to job hunting. 

I don't feel like this was a good career choice but whatever makes her happy. 

My grandmother invited that man over from the senior club and I guess they are getting on VERY well. 

They have a lot in common and he makes my grandmother laugh often. 

I can understand why my granny loves painting so much. I have never had so much fun before. 

With it finally being the weekend I invite over that boy from earlier in the week, Ricky. `

I can say things are getting pretty serious. I like him a lot. We even started talking  about going to the same college. 

After work I went to the gym in town. I enjoyed working out and according to my granny having a great figure was the way to mans heart. Of course that was suppose to be AFTER college but I couldn't help how I feel .

I did get in a lot of trouble when I came back home because my Granny found Ricky in my room which was a huge no no. I'm not allowed to see him for a week! I can't believe this. I wasn't even there.

Our week ended with my dad scaring my granny half to death. I didn't believe in ghost until that very moment. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2