Prosperity Challenge - Ching Ching - Week 1 - Jordan

 Welcome to my Prosperity Challenge! This challenge seemed easy enough, play a rolled amount of families until you reach generation 5. Simple! In this challenge I will write it in first person. Why not challenge myself. 

Lets get into our first family, or sim I should say.

My first roll was for 3 families and my first family was a single male sim. Meet Neko Jordan.
He is a Fortune sim with an LTW to Max 7 skills
Now, told by Neko

Getting to this new town wasn't all bad. I got a pretty sweet deal on a house from this older lady. Something called the welcoming committee stopped by and I had a couple of laughs with them before I buckled down and started job searching.

Nobody was offering much for my skill set. I just decided to grab a job as a repo man. I mean it sucks to take peoples things but pay your bills people!


Inbetween working all day and my basic needs I barely had time to study my skills. 

On my little bit of spare time I started getting close to a woman I met in the welcome committee. Her name is Lashawn. 

I needed some skills so I headed to the library. I tried to go before work but I just ran out of time. After work it was. 

Back to skilling for me. 

On my day off I invited La Shawn over. We have gotten really close, I would say she is my bestfriend. 

Well maybe she is more then just my best friend, Im falling in love with her. 

My week ends with me being able to afford a computer finally and a top notch one. I can really get better at bartending now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2