Shadow Hills - 1.1

 Year 1301

I was starting to get the hang of this new world. There truly wasn't much to do here.

Aleki and I were getting closer everyday. I really enjoyed being with him and couldn't imagine living in this strange place without him. 

Thankfully he agreed and moved in with me. 

Our handler stopped by with more groceries and a message.
"Hello M'lady, this worlds clothes suit you."
"Thank you. Is that for us?"
"It is, as well as this message. You and Aleki are to have 6 children in this strange land."
"Why 6?"
"Only the committee knows child."

Our handler delivered the same message to Aleki. 

He figured we better get started but first marriage. In this land one must be married first. 

Our wedding was quick and quiet but I wouldn't have had it any other way. Now onto that baby making I suppose. 

"Are you sure this is the right place?" I ask my husband, he just grunts probably because he is just as unsure as me. 

Thankfully we were able to get the groceries we needed from that outpost though I would be hell bent to travel back. 


Aleki had a soft spot for all animals so I wasn't surprised when he brought home a small puppy. We named it Cairo, a nice neutral name since we were unsure of the gender. 

Some more exciting news for year 1301, I was finally pregnant with child. I couldn't believe it and was both excited and nervous for this new adventure. I was sure by child 6 I would be a pro. 



Year 1301 ended with me becoming more powerful and a baby on the way. I was growing fond of my life here I just hoped it stayed that way. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2