Shadow Hills - 1.2

 Year 1302

I was getting close to my due date and I was nervous. Thankfully Aleki had his head on straight and often kept my fears at bay.

I expanded our garden a bit, We had plenty of food but it never hurt, especially when you never knew what could happen. 


Before to long it was time for me to give birth and thankfully I gave birth to a beautiful little boy. We named him Lamont. This would be our Heir. 


Aleki was great with Lamont, he really seemed to loved fatherhood. 

I too loved motherhood. It was exciting and fun to watch my little baby grow up. 


We also had another birthday this year, our beloved dog!

I tried to keep myself preoccupied with any and all things I could do in this land. Knitting was just one of the new things I had picked up. 

My husband was working hard training our doggie when I found out some exciting news. 

"I am with child again!"
"Really! So soon huh? Well bring it on!"



1302 ended with my sweet boy aging up to 1 year old. He is a sensitive child bubt thankfully he is a perfect match between his father and I. He will do our family proud. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2