Random BaCC - 1.1

 Spring - Specter Household

The second family is the Specter family. 

Ophelia discovers she likes gardening which I love for her. 

But money must be made so I have her do some fishing for cash. She fishes up a digital art pad so I guess graphic arts is how this family will make money. 


Olive does not like aliens at all so her and Stella don't have the best relationship. 


Like a good little old lady she starts her gardening. For now its just going to be mushrooms but soon it will be everything!

Ophelia comes home from school with a B. 

I love that Stella is determined to become friends with Olive. Olive looks shook that this alien is asking her for advice. 



A rule I made up was that an aspiration has to be completed in order to place a new cas family. There may not be any cas families for a very long time. 

I send Ophelia on a date with none other then Johnny of course. I just love them together. 


Ophelia spills her guts to Johnny about her crazy Aunt and he offers her a place to live but she declines. 


Olive can feel that her niece is doing something she shouldnt be doing. 


Olive finally meets her Niece boyfriend and is not pleased at all. 

<3

Look at how cute they are! 

Olive: I will give you 10k to leave my niece alone!
Johnny: Uh no thanks. I really care about her. 
Olive: Prepare to meet your doom alien!
Johnny: Whatever lady. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2