Game of Life - 2.6

John needs a bed for all these kids he is having so he heads to Brandi Brokes store, Broke Beds. 

He gets home in time for lunch. His family is talking about his failed careers. 


Jennifer becomes a plant sim because it was her ltw.

A new baby and a toddler or two, this family is busy asf. 

It's been a while since I played this save soooo I don't remember these kids names. 

A promotion for John and he needed it. 


Birthday time for the youngest (I think) 

Another birthday? Fuck

Oh this is the youngest 

One makeover later and he is the cutest.

We move on to a new family and from the back I can't tell who this is but my guess is Cassie my favorite townie. 

Cassie gets a different job that will suit her better. You didnt think she was a good girl huh?

Her daughters are getting along well.


Promotion. She is doing a hell of a lot better in this then anything else. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction