Johnson Towering Legacy - 1.0

Welcome everyone to a new challenge I started, The Tower Legacy. I saw it over at Boolprop and thought this was an AWESOME idea. Anyway, the challenge is easy enough. You roll for the amount of kids, which I rolled 6 (fuck me), You build another story onto the house every generation. Pretty much all there is to say. 

Anyway, welcome Mya Johnson. A gorgeous pre-made sim I downloaded. 

She watches birds while I build her 8x8 box. It... is cute but small. 

I opted for a bookcase over a chair sooo she stands up to studying a cooking skill. 

I get her a job in the police force as a security guard. 

A body skill is needed and I get her to jump rope. 

The welcome party comes and this gorgeous hunk greets us but only 1 bolt so no dice. 


Daily life of a single sim. BORING

We greet any and everybody that walks by to find a match since we are too poor to get the crystal ball. 


Promotions!!

With all these promotions Mya is finally able to get that crystal ball and who pops up other then Darren Johnson. I swear I use him for everything LOL.

A couple dates later and BOOM here we are kissing. 

Engagement. 

Darren moves in with a nice sum of money (reason why I love him so much)

BABY MAKING TIME

Darren gets a job as a slacker. I dont know about this job to be honest. 

Clothes shopping happens because this outfit is TRASH

He looks amazing now. ♥

He misses his carpool completely so I decide he isnt a morning person at all. 

We get him another job as a MMA fighter.  (EDIT: Who the fuck is we?)

Throwing up means pregnancy, not to mention I have a mod that allows pregnancy mood swings so I knew way ahead. 

Baby bump number 1 and so so so close to another floor. Did I mention I have to have 6 of these MFs?

Making friends so Mya can get promoted when she goes back to work. 

That's all I have for this time but Hopefully next time we meet a couple of kids. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction