Game of Life - 2.7

Alex is doing good at college.. 

He is finding his footing at college.


Why is Alex fighting. Oh my gosh these sims can never just sit down somewhere. 


I think I made this girl his girlfriend. 

Lilth and Ang are best friends now and I love it. This is how sisters are suppose to be. 

Baby time for the twins. I cannot believe we will be on gen 3 when these kids grow up..

She also bought a house.. Don't ask me which twin lol. 

I guess it was Ang. Dang, I am so bad at this. 


A small party for the family to keep ties tight. 

A small wedding before the wedding ♥

They get home and boom it is baby time. 

Lilth and Dustin come by to meet baby Olivia. 



Baby Olivia!

Dustin gets a job in the Criminal, the job he needs and deserves. 

"This is good LIl."

Lilth gets a job as a flight attendant. 



A plantsim and a Werewolf fall in love.. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2