Hippy Town - Fancy (Fall)

So I had to switch back over to Blogger because I apparently hit the limit for my LJ and I am not paying for a subscription. No sir, no ma'am. 

Fall for the Fancy's start in a new home and a birthday party. 

"Oh come on Marisa! You still aren't talking to me? You are seriously going to let Amin come in-between us!"

"Uhhh, you are right. I don't know why I was being so jealous."
The ladies hug it out and Melissa has her best friend back. 

Taxes for the Fancys' is 16k

Melissa and Amin son grows up. 

Matthew Fancy

  • Piggy
  • Science (Meet Aliens)
  • Extraterrestrial (Model Martian)

The boys have a small pillow fight before bed and dinner. 


Another promotion. 

Matt has the piggy trait so he always eats snacks and dessert. 

Melissa turns 50 this round. She is going to be our first elder. 

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Amin also aged up.

The boys bring home Sadie. Maybe she will marry one of these boys!!

They also bring home Ben.. Matt was the one that brought him home actually, fitting right into his aspiration. 

They become fast friends. 
(Please be gay!)

With Sandy hitting old age she thinks it's probably time to settled down. She meets and moves in Chi Malone. I am loving the name. He is 25 years old. 

He gets a job as a Lumberyard Lackie. 

Matt is sooo cute. Melissa and Amin made a beautiful child. 

Chi helps Melissa out with the business and they get a good review. Also almost all their employers quit. 

I can't say I am surprise. They share everything else, even a baby daddy. 

"We need a server and you are no where to be found. I look out here and you are on the bubbles! You are FIRED."

Poor girl. She wonders how she will feed her family. Her family was low on money as is. 

Chi is getting to know his new step sons and it is going well. The boys, right now, don't see an issue with the LARGE age difference. 

Fall ends with a small get together. Melissa wanted her friends to get to know her boyfriend. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction