Hippy Town - Ryder (Feb 2020)

Ryder-Smart Household
Rain Ryder-Smart - 45 , Becka Smart - 56 , Benjamin Smart - 13


I loved my wife. I really did but understand my life had been stale since I left Winters father and I couldn't get him off my mind lately. I saw he also married my whore, man stealing sister. I did not attend their wedding but I know Winter and Becka did. I know he thought we were friends but really I hated him. I hated him for breaking my heart and breaking up my family. 

I hear my wonderful wife in the kitchen, probably dancing. Our son was turning 13 today. I couldn't believe it. He was growing so fast. His sister was off to college as well. Both of my kids were in college. Where was time going?

"Blow out the candies Bengie."
"Mooom."

Benjamin grew up to be a romance sim. He liked sims that were charismatic who loved to clean. 

"Oh that was a nice one!"
It was safe to say my step son was gross. 

Becka was very emotional over her only child being a teenager now. He was still only in 8th grade but the year would soon be over and he would be a high school student. 



"Hey man, I can't stay long but I just wanted to give you your gift"
"Thanks Dude."

For Benjamin birthday he wanted something simple. He wanted to take One to the lake and go for a swim. Thankfully it was heated so he couldn't freeze his tush off. It was February for goodness sake. 

"Whoa cool. I can teleport."


My wife and I came home with promotions this month. I am so happy for us but my passions lie elsewhere.


"Mom I think you should go for it."
"You think?"
"Yeah. You have always been an awesome storyteller. I remember you use to tell me the craziest stories for bed and I loved them."
"Thank you my love I think I will go for it. Wish me luck?"



I went for it. I wrote my first book and it made decent money. 2,799 wasn't bad. I wasn't making the same as when I was working but I was making enough for it to be worth it. 

To celebrate this small success I threw a small get together. Devon was even able to come because it was winter break from school. He had decided to stay on campus because that was where his fiancee was but he still came out for the day. 
"Have you gave some thought to what I said?"
"Yes mom and I am going to come back. I know you and dad and the whole my aunt thing is weird for you but this is my home and my whole family is here. I don't know my grandparents and I just dont want to get to know somebody elses town y'know. I hope you can respect my decision and not push my to leave the only place I've ever known."
"I understand my love. I just.. don't want you to wake up 20 years later and realize you've made a mistake."
"Please don't say moving here was a mistake. You had Winter and I.. You met Becka.. Yall had Bengie. This was no mistake mom."
I knew he was right, I was just still so bitter..

My beautiful wife ended up topping her career this month. It was more of a raise. She wasn't doing anything different but the 700 was the only thing keeping us a float. 


With our income being cut nearly in half because I quit my job, we signed the pets up for some careers as well. Kobe, our cat, got a job as an extra on a tv show in another town and One got a job as a Vermin Chaser working with the local Vermin man in town. They only made 250 dollars combine but it was better then nothing. 
I needed to get to writing. 

"Good morning buddy. Oh.. Yeah.. I love you too. I gotta get to school but I hope you have a blast today dude."


I sat down at the desk and got to writing. I wrote well into the night but I finally had a rough draft of my second book. This one was going to be about my life AFTER Marcel. 

Something had gotten into my wife lately. She has always been fun and charming but lately she was really showcasing that. 
"Becka Jean Smart you better stop that right now!"
"Or what?"
A fit of laughter leaves my body as she continues to tickle me. 

At the rate my wife was going I wouldn't be able to get anything around the house done. 
"BECKA. Jesus christ, you are not the young woman you use to be. Get up before you break a hip!"
"Way to make a lady feel old."

Whatever had gotten into my wife lately was pure gold. My house was filled with so much laughter lately. Feb was coming to a close and it had been one hell of a month. I couldn't wait to see what adventures we got into as the years went by and grandchildren filled our homes. 

"You think you could convince that wife of yours to write the history of Hippy Town? I loved her book about me. Her writing style, the detail. I want these books in our librarys and schools so future generations know where they come from."
"I'm sure she would for the right price."
"Tell her to start writing and send me a copy. If I like what I see I will pay her 1500 per Vol."
"I'll talk it over with her Marcel."


A/N: I sent Winter to college a year early by accident but oh well. Either way this is always a chill house to play. I also don't know what has gotten into Becka lately. Her and Rain have never been like the most affectionate but this round Becka showed out with the love. Then her and Bengie were gossiping about Marcel and his wife Summer. Crazy little town this is. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction