Hippy Town - Ryder I (Winter)

 

This hectic family is quickly becoming my least favorite... I don't even remember there names anymore... Anyway the youngest twins are growing up.
Damian 

Rachel 

Taxes! I did not write down how much was owed but it was a hefty amount. 

Summer gets to teaching her youngest daughter to talk but she is very stressed out with all these kids and doing it by herself. Even with her sending King to live with his dad she was still very worn out.

King still calls his family often and walks by almost everyday. He literally lives right across the street so I don't know why all the dramatics. 

♥ I love how they are kind of matching. 

Marcel stops by to help his long time fiancé out. 

She recruits the kids to convince their dad to move in with her. Especially with her popping with the newest addition. 

Marcel makes it a point to be there everyday of Summers pregnancy helping with the kiddos. 

During this time he agrees to moves in with her. 

He also decides he is done with his playboy ways and wants to marry Summer finally. (AKA: He doesn't have a fear or go into failure)

With that, King moves in, the family adopts a stray elder dog and the two cats move in. This house is FULL. 

Keven is the best big brother ever. 

Yes, she does get pregnant again. I hate her. I cannot wait for her to become an elder. 



The newest member of the family becomes a toddler. Her name is Skyla. 

I was literally pulling my hair out. This neighborhood is going to be HUGE all because of Summer and Marcel. 8 children! They have 8 damn children. ALL red heads, same skin, they look a bit different but come on. 

The kids love the kitten that Devon bought his dad so he wouldn't be lonely. Literally the silliest thing to ever be thought of and done. 

Becka is Marcels best friend. They talk on the phone all the time. Come home with each other and this whole family tree is ghetto.

Look who grew up! At this point, there is so many kids in this house that I haven't even invested any emotions in the younger kids. 

Is this Rachel? 

Rachel Ryder-Gunther

  • Geek
  • HOBBY:Tinkering
  • ASPIRATION: Atheltic


Damien Ryder-Gunther

  • Vegetarian
  • HOBBY: Tinkering
  • ASPIRATION: Athletic (Body Builder)


They pretty much stick with one another as the older kids didn't pay them that much attention - not to include Keven.

I hate my life. Can you believe she hasn't had 10 kids yet?!

One of these kids has an ltw about turning 5 sims into witches so Becka gets to know as many children as possible. I do have her get to know Rachel especially because Mark and her would be cute. I know I want Mark with one of the boys (Idr which one) that is not related to Rachel so Poly relationship?

"Congrats on married life Marcel. You've been marry for 1 whole year and you seem really happy."
"I am.. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner."
"Probably because Rain made you promise not to marry her sister until Devon had left the home."
"Well yeah that too."

Despite all the things and women Marcel has done he really does love Summer. I mean he has been with her all this time. 

This household was challenging and exhausting. I do not look forward to coming back to this household. Thankfully Ryder II is next and they are chill asf



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

ToT - 4b