Hippy Town - Gunther-Ryder (Spring)

 

Gunther-Ryder Household
Marcel Gunther - 47 , Summer Ryder - 41 , King Gunther-Ryder - 14 , Keven Gunther-Ryder - 14 , Sean & Sadie Gunther-Ryder - 12 , Damien & Rachel Gunther-Ryder - 8 , Skyla Gunther Ryder - 6 , Santiago Gunther-Ryder - 3

My boys were always bickering and I swore I was going to lose my mind about it. I never thought when I started the commune I would have 10 children and it would be growing so fast. 
"Can you keep it down!"
"Stop being a sourpuss."
"Enough boys!"
"Sorry dad."
I don't know how Summer did this mostly by herself for so long. I would go to regret that for the rest of my life. 

My boys were growing up. Keven was a family sim who liked his person logical and red headed. This commune was going to have red hair for generations to come. 

King, my sweet boy was also a family sim who liked his sim on the thicker side who could dance. 

"Baby, I know we have a lot of children but I just want one more."
"No Sum. I have 10 kids and we have 8 together. We do not need anymore. I do not want anymore."

Since my wife couldn't get her 9th child she dotted on Santigo , our youngest. 

Soon enough I found out my sons preferences. King liked men and Keven liked women. King tried to come out to us but I told him that was a thing around here. I asked him if he ever saw his brother coming out straight. 

My youngest girl also grew up. 
Skyla Gunther
She was a Neat girl, always cleaning up after her older brothers. She was also very athletic like her mother. She liked Soccer instead of basketball though. Since she could talk she was always telling me she wanted to live in a skyrise. I was working on an apartment but there just wasnt enough sims to justify that. 

After school one day my sweet boy King brought some a friend. I was curious if he was JUST a friend or maybe more. 

Whatever they were they spent the whole day laughing and playing. 

My wife often brought home Komei. They became close friends fast. I would of been worried but this was the same woman that waited for me to be ready for commitment for many many years. 

"Why are you looking the newspaper Kev?"
"Well, I'm looking for a job Sky."
"Oh. Did you find one?"
"Yeah.. I am going to join the military. Maybe it will take me far away from this place."
"Why do you want to be far away from home? It's awesome here."
"Yeahh.. Don't worry about it Sky."


My beautiful wife was always busy trying to gain all the skills. She was getting high in her career and she was the driving force behind this commune. 

It allowed me to relax a bit and get to know the kids more. Of course I had the special bond with my oldest sons cat. I missed Devon but from what he had told me the last time we talked on the phone, he was doing great and was even engaged now. 

"Stand still Kev. The military needs a picture and we can't take that if you are making funny faces!"
"OOOOkay."
Keven Ryder-Gunther
Bro/Geek
Have 3 kids by 3 different people.


"When you grow up are you going to leave us too?"
"Leave you?"
"Yeah.. Kev Kev said when he turns 18 he is going to leave us forever."
"No. I am not leaving you guys."

I was happy. I honestly was happy. I had my fun in my younger years but I was genuinely happy. I had beautiful children and a beautiful life. 

"MOM!"
"Yes baby."
"Santiago took up all the paper and I can't paint!"
"Clean it off Rach."
"MOOOM"
"CLEAN IT OFF RACHEL."
"Oh. Okay dad."


King followed in his brother footsteps and ended up getting a job too. His career wasn't going to take him vey far though.

"Dad! Dad!"
"Yes?"
"My grades are good enough to go to college!!!!"
"Thats great my sweet boy."
"Daaad, you can't call me your sweet boy anymore. Im 14!"
"I know."

"Sean, you are so funny!"
Sean, my 12 year old, was very good with everyone. He made friends with everyone and never doubted himself. I always thought Devon would take over the commune but now I wasn't so sure. It might be Sean. 

Keven was doing really good at his job and quickly earned his first promotion. He was recruiting the kids in other towns to join the military. I was still trying to convince him to stay and hopefully open a base here but he wasn't trying to hear that. I hope my son doesn't leave the commune. 

Ron Ron was still trying to get use to all the sims he has to deal with now a days. It had been 3 years since Summer and I got married and I moved into her home but Ron spent most of his life with just Devon and I.

King finally got his promotion. It took him a while but he was making since money for himself. 

Keven topped his career. He was really happy to be making the 100 dollars every paycheck. 

"Yo Kev.."
"Yeah bro?"
"Are you really going to leave the commune when you turn 18?"
"Yeah. I want to explore the world, plus my base is not here."

King was getting the hang of working and gained his third and last promotion quicker then his 2nd one. 

Spring for us ended with everyone settling down and studying. Life here in the commune was going amazing and I couldn't be happier. 

A/N: Okay so that was the Gunther-Ryder round and I also am going to be changing my calendar system. As it is right now I have it will 1 day is 1 year. a 1:1 ratio. But this is taking a more story turn and I want to flesh this out because I love these sims. SOO the change will be a reall calendar year. 

Basically Jan-Dec. 3 days equals 1 month. I will play these families for the 3 sim days and and that would be 1 month for when I am writing it. An example would be this.
Jan - Gunther-Ryder
Feb - Ryder
Mar - Fancy
Apr - Wendland
May - Bendett
June - College
and so on. The only part I am still figuring out is college. If you dont mind I am going to ramble to figure it out. If every Jan I age everyone up 1 year.. then for college we are going to see 3 months of their college year. With that being said though I have a mod that shortens the time of college so I don't think that would work. There would be no way for me to make college 4 years long in time with the neighborhood.. Oh buttt since If I only play college once a year (sim calendar year) then it could work. 

Okay, I figured it out. So right now there is only 6 families. That means when I do the second half of the year starting from the top of families, when I got to December instead of doing college again I would start with Gunther-Ryder since I already played College for that year. 

That probably makes no sense but I promise it will when I start playing lol. That was a long A/N but the Ryder family will be starting Feb 2020. I am also going to age every 3 years because that is what they are suppose to be if I would have continued my play style and I don't want everyone to be out of sync. After this thought (Next Jan) everyone will age just one year. 

IF you made it this far, thank you so much for reading my rambles and Happy Simming. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2