Hippy Town - College

 

I am going to try writing this a bit differently. See if I like this style better. 

Devon Ryder-Gunther - 18 years old

It was weird being out of Hippy Town. I had lived there for 18 years of my life. My mom and dad wanted me to get a good education. My mom also told me it was too late for her but I didn't have to come back to my strange town. 

My first year of college was easy. My term paper was even easier. It reminded me a lot of the home school I went to at my aunt Summers house. 

My aunt Becka told me I would find love here and I thought she was kidding. She was not. I met a beautiful woman name Carmen. She was friendly and funny. She was a junior here at the college but she kept saying she would come back for her masters. I hope she does, I didn't want her to not be around here. 

I wasn't always with Carmen though. I also was making friends. 

Towards the end of my Freshmen year here at college I picked a major. Carmen helped me pick it as she said I had a knack for helping others and getting in their mind. 



Freshmen year was amazing. Carmen even said she would move back to my hometown with me if we stayed together. This was the best decision I ever made. 

Sophomore year

"Duude, you gotta spread your wings."
"No, I am good where I am. I love Carmen."
"Yeah okay. We will see."
My friend was trying to convince me to meet other women but I knew plenty of women and none of them made me feel like Carmen did. 


"I love you baby."
"I love you too."
When I said it I meant it and I couldn't believe I was so lucky. We were celebrating our 2 year annervsity."
On that night I also lost my V-Card. College was the best. 

My second year was over and some things about me changed. I no longer wanted to be a Romance sim. I changed to a Pleasure sim. I also really loved fit women with brown hair. I realized quickly though that Carmen had blonde hair. 

Junior Year

"I can't believe yall have been together for 3 years!" 
"Yeahhh. I can't believe it either."
"It's you being see-through for me."

I realized my friend was right.. Carmen and I had been together for 3 years. I loved her and knew I wanted to spend my life with her. I wanted what my mom and step mom had but with the passion with dad and my aunt had. 
"Carmen. I know I want to spend my life with you. Will you marry me?"
"Of course I will my love!"

"Mannnnnn, aren't you going to miss this?"
"Miss what?"
"Cafe food!"
"No dork."
I laugh at my over dramatic friend. 



That my dear friends was the 3 years of Devons life at college. He met his 3-bolt that turned into 2 when he became a junior. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2