Criminal Empire - 1.0

Welcome Boolprop family to my new short challenge.. 
[coughing loudly]
What Goddess?
"Oh nothing just wanted to make my presence known."
I was getting to that!
"Well hurry up and while you are telling them about me tell me about this new challenge you have for me."

Goddess shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. She is my evil simself and she is literally a blast to play. When I made her over in the sims 4 I gave her a husband.. Alfie. Of course he was blue in s4 but I don't have any berry skins so this will have to do. 
"Hurry up!"
[glare]
Anyway, while on youtube I was watching this s4 challenge called the Criminal empire and I LOVE converting challenges from one game to another so here I am. 
Basically Goddess has to enter into the criminal career. 0 nice points (which she already doesn't have) and have 3 minimum of kids that join the criminal career as well. 

"You forgot about me!"
OH! and they must have a maid which is this red headed beauty right here. She will be doing all the cooking, cleaning, and baby raising. 
Now that we know who everyone is and what this challenge is we can finally start. 
"Finally"
SHUT up Goddess. 

The maid (her name is literally maid) sits down with a cook book and starts to learn because Goddess isn't going to eat trash food. 

"Hey husband, I'm off to find a job to support this family."
[side tracked] "Yeah yeah okay."
Lazy bum

This is no time for playing Goddess!
"This is the perfect time of playing. Maybe if you payed more attention to me instead of writing this you would've caught me."

Goddess gets a job in the Mafia career! I love custom careers. 

Goddess gets back from the job seeking place (literally the name) and the family sits down for a family meal. (A MUST IN A MAFIA FAMILY)

Alfie and Goddess are always in love with one another in any lifetime. They woohoo once a day at least. I love them.

1st bump

2nd bump

"What the hell is this?"
A genie lamp. Rub it and get some money.
"Don't mind if I do."

After getting 17k dollars, I have him sit down and try to find a job in any of my criminal carers. I have the street gang, mafia, and criminal.  (options)

Oh finally! Baby time!!

Tune in next time for what the baby looks like and the name. Maybe some more kids? Idk I'm leaving it up to acr. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

ToT - 4b