DyNasty Challenge 1.3

Honestly shit went bad here.. Let me tell you what happen. I killed my husband..

I got locked up due to my sister

I made some followers off that

I got out and tried to get back into comedy but it didn't work well.



Raheem got a promotion but that was the last of us. The creator left for a date and left us running. We were all still alive but we were old and we had lost our pregnancies.. It was over.. 

Thats okay though, time to restart.. I am doing this the random way so I am starting with a couple this time.. A freelance programmer and a social media star. 

The beautiful wife, I end up changing her eyebrows because no

Anyway, I am much nicer to them then to the first go and I give them 2500 to start with. That's enough for a small shack with nothing but a computer in there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

ToT - 4b