DyNasty Challenge 1.4

First thing first I have founder 1 (fuck names) get started on his programming skill. I want him to make big bucks before he starts freelancing.

Them buying that computer, desk, and chair left them with 0 dollars in their account. ZERO. So dig away. 

All that digging tired Founder 2 OUT and off to sleep she went 

After a power nap, I send my second founder to make her social media account to get a head start for when she goes to work in fucking 3 days. OH MY GOD>

But finally Davin made his first real check. 113 dollars!!! I just want to say he made 2 plugins and made ZERO dollars. So I said well Virus it is. 

So anyway, after like 3 days his computer breaks and I have him fix it but I'm nervous because my sims like to die by computer breaking. 

He does get it fix btw and his wife comes home w a damn promotion. Thank the lord. We needed that pitiful ass 141 dollars. 

After about a week, they are making enough money to get a bigger house and a bed plus a mirror. Like woow, look at my babies go and make a dynasty. 

Well now that we have the basics (no kitchen, that isnt needed) I make them get under way for baby making.

It works and she is pregnant but like my settings are so long for this because of my kingdom challenges. 20 days for pregnancy. fucking awful.

So like, at this point they had 11 damn dollars (because house reno) and this chick decides.. I'm pregnant and I need a fucking beer. I hate her. So now her poor husband has to work harder to make it up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction