Game of life - 1.9

Dina goes into labor while the teens were having a date. 

She gives birth to a little girl named Daisy-Mae

Right after birth though she jokes around a bit with the teens.

Alex ask his girlfriend to prom and it is so cute. I love this mod.

Mortimer isnt even cold... But gotta do what you gotta do. Plus she stayed faithful the entire time he was alive. 

This isn't a good idea because I have risky woohoo set to like 47%

Whatevas. On with Daisy Mae birthday

Alex makes it just in time for his half sisters birthday.

Urg she is so cute! I am dying. This is surprising because I don't have any default face templets

Alex is such a good big brother ♥

There is this lady that calls Dina every SINGLE DAY. Bro. I don't know who she is or how they met but they are always talking to each other. 

Off to the grocery store to get some food because they are starving. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2