Criminal Empire - 10

Before we start this update I have to say I stopped taking pictures (by accident) mid way thru and I will be damned if I EVER quit without saving and play all of that again. So I will just have to fill in the gaps. 
Long story short I completed the challenge. 

Alright so here we go, this is the maid of crime 2. 

Paloma finds out she is pregnant. 


Gage starts his career higher then his dad could ever get for a while. 
Paloma gets a job as well as a hair dresser. 

She has been working hard on her skills. 

A promotin for my baby boy

Paloma goes into labor. 

If you think I remember her name you don't know me well at all. 


Promotion

Did I say that maid from the first picture was for them? NO it is for crime 3

She is cute as a button though.

The maid is gossiping about the baby!

Another promotion. Spoiler, he gets to level 10

Whos the baby daddy?

Promotion. 


SO at this point there round was over and all I needed to do was get the second son to level 10. I moved him, his gf and the maid all into an apartment. They have two kids. He gets a job in street gang at level 7. He maxes that shit in one rotation like a boss. 
I head back over to his brothers house to get him to level 10. The maid for Crime 2 has her baby, a boy. Instant couple. With that, that means boom. Criminal Empire is done! WOOT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction