DyNasty Challenge 1.2

The Dynasty was starting off slow, Mae didn't have a real job and could only rely on hacking or making plugins/viruses, I was a stand up comedian and didn't make a bunch of money but I had 300 followers so I was slowly making my way up there. My husband really was the bum my parents said and Raheem had a regular 9-5 and made okayish money.


Mae went to the library to make a bit of money. I was eager to get our house started but at this rate we would have nothing!

My sister said she meet a very cute guy at the library. Maybe I should make it a point to head there with them.

I made a mistake though, Raheem and I being the bread winners were venting to one another about our spouses not picking up the slack.. It lead from one thing to another and before I knew it..

We were doing something we should have never done.



We ruined our family..

Our dynasty was in flames.  

After this my husband became abusive.



We fought all the time. It was honestly becoming to much. I made one mistake, he didn't need to put his hands on me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction