Game of life - 1.10

See, not a good idea.. Now she is pregnant with Dons baby.

I roll over to the other Caliente family and this is how Ninas boyfriend is looking.. Idk why

BAM

Oh, a baby bump

SO this was rude lol.

Anyway, a proposal is under way. It was cute and she said yes. 

Little Caliente is on the way. Such out to the dragon

A quick get together to meet the newest baby in town. I love to do this because I think it's so cute to see everyone dotting over the baby.

Anyway, Brandi finally makes a move on Darren and shit is awkward because he is in a whole relationship I'm also pretty sure Darrens girlfriend is pregnant. 

Guys, seriously, no. 

Anyway they live in a one bedroom apt but I am not moving them to another place until the beginning of next round because aint nobody having anyone out of season. 

The party goes on and Nina and Darren are still BFFs. I love them and glad they didn't have a baby though I might make them have a baby because they would be cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction