Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1,45

 Welcome backkk!

Calvin promises to wait for Trina before he goes to college. 

I miss you already Cal

I'm pretty sure Nadia quit her job again

With Calvin gone everything is just focused on the little one. 


She is getting older so she learns to walk!

Trina hangs out at the house often. Her and Nadia are best friends. They will have a great mil and dil relationship


I thought this was the end for my sweet baby Nadia.. Now that I think of it... I shouldve let it happen BECAUSE Freddie wants to make 3 zombies. OHMYGOD Rebekah's husband can become a zombie!


LOOK AT HIS FACE! I love it. 

Roman is so happy with his little girl. 


Andy invites over Mi'Chelle.

He wanted to adopt that little girl he spent so much time with. His wife agreed to open their home. 


With the rest of that dirty 30 the family updated their home. 

Andy was happy to have another young one in the house. 


Who is this... Lawrence? Anyway he heads out to college. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2