Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.60

 Welcome backkkk. Last chapter for generation 1!

R: You're home? Not living with your boyfriend?
K: Mom he is still in college.. What is going on with this house?
R: Eh I don't care to clean. Just live my life. 


Max and Keisha get jobs. 

Keisha was getting lonely waiting for her boo sooo she hooks up with this man. His name is Jace.. They roll higher then 50 which means PREGNANCY

R: My parents really bought a damn farm..
C: They did..

P: Ms. Dia Ms Dia look at this!
C: Wow!

C: Honey really this is fine. It won't be like this forever. 


They get their jobs and Claudia may be the next mayor!




A lot of boring stuff with the Dunlaps.


Georgette and Spencer get new jobs as well. 

Literally this man is everywhere.. I have never seen someone try to be in my challenge so bad lmfao.


Some more lovely townie makeovers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2