Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.49

 Welcome back to this crazy challenge!

"Ma puppie!"
"Ma hooman"

Roman took the time to train the pupper. He wanted him to get a job soon. 

Andy and Dorthy were doing much better since the vacation. Dorthy thought they were on the up and up.

Everything was as easy going as Dorthy thought though. 
"WOW, this man is beautiful."

Its Dorthy have 3 bolts for HAYDEN for me. The revenge ... sleeping with your husbands mistress son. Yikesss. 

Beth's new husband finally found a job in the roboticist career. He was excited to provide for his family. 


Georgette got a makeover and looks amazing!


N: You are a lazy father!
S: HOW?
N: You don't have work today yet you still call me over. Why adopt a child if you didn't want the responiblity!
S: EXCUSE ME

S: I will not take that from someone I PAY. You're fired!

P: Ooh this sandwich is better then normal. Must've been the nanny.


P: The fight is getting kind of loud, let me turn some music up

P: Oh thank gosh mom you wouldn't believe my day!
G: Oh? Tell me about it. 
Georgette was not happy to hear her husband had fired the nanny or that the nanny had been so rude. She would need to tell the company about this nanny. 


Out on the town. Althea is living her best life at the creepiest club around town.

She saw a few locals there as well. She gives a slight wave to Beth while thinking to herself, Who wears that to the club?

By the end of her night she had made really good friends with an older lady. She was fun and lively. 


These are two of my favorite townies. They just clean up well! With that being said I find out Vasyl is gay.. You know who else is gay? Lawrence. HAHAH


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2