Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.43

 Welcome back! Never forget, Dunlaps are still boring. 


Keisha and Roberto are still a couple, Barely. 


Whole lotta woohoo. 

I adore Lillie!

Some of my favorite sims, Hayden and Claudia ! But none of that matters! It's college time!

We have .. Spit fire I don't remember who this is. Maybe Terrence? Or Lawrence? Probably Lawrence. 

Anywho, here is Roberto!

Claudia

And her gorgeous brother Hayden

Roberto goes for drama hopefully to make him more interesting. 

He also woo's Claudia.. Now that I see all the pictures, he was with Keisha the town slut but he went after Claudia the minute he had a chance. Weirdly enough they don't have any bolts. 

It is Terrence. Wow he grew up cute. He picks the study of the mind. 

And also goes after Claudia. They have 3 bolts. 

Claudia picks political science. 

Roberto is definitely trying to stay relevant by dating the beautiful Claudia.. Ohmygosh I wonder how their children will look. 


It amazed me that so many of the children had never met each other or weren't friends. I was a bit surprised by this. 

This is a very weird love triangle. Claudia and Terrence have 3 bolts and won't leave each other alone even though I took away the love and put them in the friendzone with each other. They are just meant to be. 

Seriously.. My sims will give me a plot even when I don't ask for one. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2