Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.56

 Welcome back! I'm thinking of doing a time skip because I just wanna get to the second gen but I have 100+ pictures to get through before I could ever do that.

Everyone loves a sleeping dog. What a great way to start this off. 

Rebekah makes it to city planner!

Her and Roman have worked so close together for many many many years and are the best of friends. 

Georgette is so pretty even if her family is boring 

Over to the Foster Care, Ms. Lady is the best foster mom ever.

The residents come by often to hang with the child. Aliss is thinking of adopting her husbands alien kids back

Over to the college it is a werewolf party. 




"No it's true! A woman drops off a genie lamp that grants you whatever wish you want."
"I heard it can take a bad turn though..."
W: I've heard that as well. A family friend wished on one and lost 20k
L: Damnnn, he probably wished on money. Worst thing you can do.

Keisha keeps to herself most of the time.

C: Wait, he did what? When? Shut up! Lillie fought her? SHE PROPOSED? Oh the tea.

Another makeover, this time it is my lovely Trina. 

Look at Everett being an adult.


He invites over a girl from his brothers college for a romantic date. 

It goes well.. I gave her a makeover as well. 

Sabrina is focusing on her career now instead of shitty men. 


The Mccann family adopts a puppy that becomes an adult dog pretty fast.


E: Mom what are you doing?
A: It's something I picked up on vacation, we all do it. 
E: You are so lame LOL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2