Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.53

 Welcome back to madness. 

The Rush family sure is busy.. Hayden often comes home with Dorthy which I feel like my sims are begging for an affair 

But it weirds me out!

Oooh I guess this girl is the daughter Andy adopted.. I am pretty sure her bio mom is Beth.. 


Dorthy gets her bronze badge in gardening. 


Tell me that little girl doesn't look exactly like BETH

Kitty Cats

Her lovely husband gets a promotion to lab geek and is making decent money.


Over to the Buchanans. Rebekah has been alone since her husband died and she just doesn't seem THAT interested in anybody.


She may flirt or hook up but beyond that she never rolls wants for anybody.

I want a baby by these two though because the genetics!


Sweet and cute little Porter got a make over. 


The girls are growing up so fast and look amazing. They will be interesting teens. 


Somebodies child gets a birthday and ages up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2